- Reasons for Forming a Corporation or LLC
- Deciding Where to Incorporate
- Reasons Why Delaware is the Domestic and International Corporate Choice
- Types of Business Entities
- Choosing a Business Name in Delaware
- Delaware Annual Report & Franchise Tax Payment
- Order Forms
- Contact Us
Forming a Corporation in Delaware
We transmit your Certificate of Incorporation document to the Delaware Division of Corporations within one hour of our receiving your payment. Upon State of Delaware approval of your incorporation we E-mail a PDF file of the original documents and mail the original along with our cover letter. As your Registered Agent we receive the Delaware stamped Certificate of Incorporation within a week or two. 24 hour or same day expedited formation service is available for an additional State fee.
To have us form your Delaware Corporation, Delaware requires the following information:
- Name of the corporation (include second and third choices for corporate name, in case your first choice is not available) Please read: Choosing a Business Name
- Number of shares authorized and No Par value, or Par value Please read: Filing Fees
- Stock designation (Undesignated, Common, Preferred, or Multiple Class)
- Name and address of your Delaware Registered Agent
Contact information required
As your Delaware Registered Agent we are required to maintain contact information for forwarding any State or Federal documents, and service of process. This information is held strictly confidential.
- Name and mailing address of contact individual. Must be a street address where courier
- Additional contact information such as: telephone number(s), fax number, e-mail address, and any alternate address in case of an emergency.