Our complete premium service includes all necessary documents and items you need to get your Delaware Corporation started:
- We check the availability of your chosen company name.
- Includes all Delaware Division of Corporations filing fees (assuming standard stock authorization of 1500 shares).
- Preparation of the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation.
- We perform a review of all your documents prior to submission and after receipt from the Delaware Division of Corporations.
- Same day filing (if submitted prior to 4:00pm).
- Names and contact information are held confidential by the registered agent and not available for public record and not required by Delaware for the formation documents.
- Upon request, we will E-mail a scanned copy of your approved Certificate of Incorporation.
- Free first year Registered Agent service ($100 per year thereafter)
- We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or supply professional referrals for the life of your Delaware Corporation.
- Certified Copy of your Certificate of Incorporation.
- Preparation of IRS Form SS-4 (http://advantage-de.com/information-center/irs/ein/index.html): Application for EIN (Employer Identification Number, or Tax ID number).
- An impressive, handsomely designed, extra-strength 3-ring binder which will last many years. The heavy binder is covered with a leatherette fine case bound book material in burgundy, and attractively detailed with inside pockets. The Corporate name is engraved on a brass plate affixed to the front cover.
- Folding Corporate embossing seal with storage pouch. Seals are 1-5/8 in diameter, and custom made with the corporation’s name, state, and year of incorporation.
- Stock Transfer Ledger – an 8 page booklet for recording all the details of stock ownership.
- Six position Tabs printed on heavy, reinforced stock: Articles, Bylaws, Minutes, Stock Certificates, Transfer Ledger, and Forms.
- State of Delaware specific printed sample minutes and by-laws.
- 20 customized watermarked stock certificates imprinted with corporate name, authorized corporation issue, and pertinent information.
- Stock Certificate personalized CD software which allows one to easily customize, issue, and print stock certificate details directly from a computer.
Our Deluxe Folio Corporate Kit is customized for each corporation and is shipped to you within 5 to 7 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. The corporate kit includes:
The Corporate Records Handbook: Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions (book with CD-ROM) 4th Edition
by Anthony Mancuso Attorney; Publisher: NOLO
Because meeting minutes are the primary paper trail of a corporation’s legal life, it’s important to know when and how to prepare these minutes. This book provides all the forms, plus instructions, you need, both as tear-outs and on CD-ROM — to insert into your minutes book. This easy-to-read, practical guide is highly recommended for anyone operating a corporation. A $69.99 value.
Corporate Documents are sent by United States Postal Service International Mail. Corporate Kit is shipped separately by UPS Courier.
Please Note – Expedited Fees
The State of Delaware is often busy processing Corporations and Limited Liability Companies. Depending on the volume of business The Delaware Division of Corporations can take 1 to 4 weeks to process a business entity and generate the official documents. For people interested in a fast turnaround time, Delaware offers an expedited service. Expedited fees for Incorporation and processing of the above state documents within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) – $75.00 extra.