To have us form your Delaware Limited Partnership, the State of Delaware requires the following information:
- Name of the Company.
- Name and Address of your Delaware Registered Agent forming your LLC.
- Name and mailing address of each General Partner
- Signature of each General Partner
As your Delaware Registered Agent we are required to maintain contact information for forwarding any State or Federal documents, the annual Tax, and service of process. This information is held strictly confidential.
- Name and mailing address of contact individual. Must be a street address where courier delivery or certified mail can be delivered (no P.O. Boxes).
- Additional contact information such as: telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, and any alternate address in case of an emergency.
We transmit your formation document to the Delaware Division of Corporations within 24 hours of receiving your payment and signed certificate. Upon State of Delaware approval of your entity, we scan the original documents and E-mail to you a copy and mail the original along with our cover letter the same day. Normal turnaround time is 1 to 2 weeks. 24 hour or same day expedited formation service is available for an additional State fee.