- Forming an LLC in Delaware
- Forming a Corporation in Delaware
- Forming an LP or LLP in Delaware
- Entity Conversions
- Delaware Registered Agent Services
- State of Delaware Documents
- Reasons for Forming a Corporation or LLC
- Deciding Where to Incorporate
- Reasons Why Delaware is the Domestic and International Corporate Choice
- Types of Business Entities
- Tips for Choosing a Business Name in Delaware
- Delaware Annual Report & Franchise Tax Payment
- Order Forms
- Contact Us
Forming an LLC
We transmit your LLC formation document to the Delaware Division of Corporations within one hour of our receiving your payment. Upon state of Delaware approval of your entity we E-mail to you a PDF file of the original documents and mail the original along with our cover letter. As your Registered Agent we receive the Delaware stamped Certificate of Formation within a week or two. 24 hour or same day expedited formation service is available for an additional State fee.
To have us form your Delaware Limited Liability Company the State of Delaware requires the following information:
- Name of the Limited Liability Company. Please Read – Choosing a Business Name.
- Name and Address of the Delaware Registered Agent forming your LLC.
As your Delaware Registered Agent we are required to maintain contact information for forwarding any State or Federal documents, and service of process. This information is held strictly confidential.
- Name and mailing address of contact individual. Must be a street address where courier delivery or certified mail can be delivered (no P.O. Boxes).
- Additional contact information such as: telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, and any alternate address in case of an emergency.