Features of Our Standard Incorporation Service
In addition to the basic incorporation items, our Standard service includes a corporate kit. This kit consists of:
- A deluxe binder, constructed with a leatherette case bound book material in burgundy and black with gold detailing and includes a matching slipcase. The binder has 3 D locking rings which will hold your documents neat and flat providing less wear and tear on your paper. The inside cover has pockets for additional papers, CD, and two business cards. The Corporate name is hand embossed in gold on the spine.
- Folding Corporate embossing seal with storage pouch. Seal is custom made with the corporation’s name, state, and year of incorporation (required by most banks to open a corporate bank account).
- Stock Transfer Ledger – an 8 page booklet for recording all the details of stock ownership
- Six position Tabs printed on heavy, reinforced stock: Articles, Bylaws, Minutes, Stock Certificates, Transfer Ledger, and Forms.
- State of Delaware specific printed sample minutes and by-laws.
- 20 customized stock certificates imprinted with corporate name, authorized corporation issue, and pertinent information. We normally provide green stock certificates with a watermark (other colors and types of stock certificates are available upon request).
- Stock Certificate personalized CD software which allows one to easily customize, issue, and print stock certificate details directly from a computer.
Our Standard Corporate Kit is customized for each corporation and is shipped to you within 2 to 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Courier delivery of the Corporate Kit outside the continental United States is extra.
Everything You Need to Incorporate
Our Standard service includes all the basic documents and items needed to get your Delaware Corporation started:
- We check the availability of your chosen company name.
- Includes all Delaware Division of Corporations filing fees (assuming minimum stock authorization of 1500 shares or less).
- Preparation of the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation.
- Same day filing (if submitted prior to 4:00 PM).
- We will E-mail a scanned copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for approval.
- Free first year Registered Agent service ($100 per year thereafter.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Good Standing Certificate
- We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or be of assistance.
Please Note – Expedited Fees
State of Delaware expedited formation and processing of the above included documents within:
- 24 hours – $90 extra, order must be received by us prior to 4:00pm EST, Delaware will complete the request by end of next business day, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Same Day processing – $150 extra, order must be received by us prior to 1:00pm EST, Delaware will complete the request that day.
- Certified Copy of the Certificate of Formation – $50 extra.