All the Documents Needed to Start Your Corporation
Our basic incorporation service includes the minimum documents needed to get your Delaware Corporation started:
- We check the availability of your chosen company name.
- Includes all Delaware Division of Corporations filing fees (assuming minimum stock authorization of 1500 shares or less).
- Preparation of the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation.
- Same day filing (if submitted prior to 4:00 PM)
- We will E-mail a scanned copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for approval.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Free first year Registered Agent Service ($100 per year thereafter)
- We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or be of assistance.
Please Note – Expedited Fees
State of Delaware fees for expedited formation of your corporation within:
- 24 hours – $50 extra, order must be received by us prior to 4:00 PM EST, Delaware will complete the request by end of next business day, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Same day processing – $100 extra, order must be received by us prior to 1:00 PM EST, Delaware will complete the request that day.
Additional Corporation Documents
- Certified Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation – $50 extra.
- Good Standing Certificate – $50; Delaware 24 hour expedited processing – $40 extra, same day processing – $50 extra.